Chef TARA's corner of the internet

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Jordann's Graduation

Well, my best friend was out of town at a family reunion when her daughter was finishing up cosmetology school. She asked me if I'd make a cake to help her celebrate with her classmates on the last day. Here's what I whipped up. Doesn't she look great?



I was inspired by the chocolate covered cherries I saw at Sprouts so I bought them and went from there. I flavored some whipped cream with cherry jam for the center and then covered the whole thing in chocolate mousse - Jordann's favorite! I had to add a little of the gold leaf I'd been saving for a special occasion to finish it off!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacie S-H said...

YuM that cake look SO freekin delish!

12/16/2008 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home