Chef TARA's corner of the internet

Friday, August 15, 2008

Blog Update

My friend Robin asked me the other day why my blog isn't linked anywhere, and it reminded me of how long neglected it is. You may have noticed that I've done an update, which should have been totally transparent to you, but obviously I've lost all my pictures. I'll have to go back and see what I can restore at a later date.

At any rate, if I'm going to be committed to blogging a bit more frequently I'll also have to spend more time in the kitchen - or at least more time documenting what goes on my kitchen! This week I've been doing some pastry testing, planning a cake for one of my best friend's birthday that is coming up in a couple of weeks. So far I've been practicing technique as well as flavors. We've eaten a lot of mistakes, and this is one that turned out well enough to document:



Can you tell I love chocolate?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Wow.. .I feel honored.. I got a shout out on your blog:) Thanks for updating.. that cake is simply beautiful and I bet it taste even better!

8/19/2008 4:44 PM  
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Eating mistakes is fun! Oh, the mini cake was really yummy - I am not usually a chocolate cake fan, but it was really good!

8/22/2008 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog! Thanks for sharing this treat with me - made my day!

8/30/2008 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home