Chef TARA's corner of the internet

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes with Maple Cranberry Butter & Real Maple Syrup


So my friend Stephanie found me this week. We went to culinary school together and had lost touch for many years. So far we've kept each other up past 1am every night and can't seem to stop talking shop! I have a feeling that you'll see my long neglected blog updated more regularly from here on out. It's been so nice to reconnect. I feel like a part of me that has been semi-dormant for a while is alive again! Thanks, Steph!

At any rate, another friend asked me to cook breakfast for a meeting she has Saturday morning. We did that last quarter, and it was a ton of fun. Originally I had planned to make my Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes, but then it hit me that it is finally starting to be fall around here and it might be fun to make something more in season. Here's what I came up with: Spiced Pumpkin Pancakes with a Maple Cranberry Butter, Maple Syrup and Toasted Pecans. Mmmm mmmmm goood! Well, maybe not for my waistline.....

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger thekelly said...

Tara,

These pumpkin pancakes look sooo delicious that I want to reach my fork in and enjoy a few bites right now!

This is a delightful blog and a great read. Keep up the Great Cooking Spirit. It's better than ever!

Kelly

11/19/2008 8:58 AM  
Blogger Chef Tess said...

I neeeed some of these sugar bombs! Let's do breakfast!!

11/24/2008 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home