Chef TARA's corner of the internet

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Chocolate dipping fools!


Yesterday I got together with my friend Chef Tess for a total chocolate fest! Stephanie and I were fast friends in culinary school, had lost touch and were recently reunited. It's been so fun catching up and sharing in our mutal obsession with all things culinary - especially all things chocolate!

We started out dipping some salted caramels that I had made earlier. Salt? In the caramels? Yep! A perfectly divine combination...


If I'm a sucker for all things chocolate, truffles have to be at the top of the list of what I like. The smooth, silky, creamy centers that melt in your mouth after you break open the thin chocolate shell... Keeping with the caramel theme, these were milk chocolate caramel truffles.


What's a chocolate dipping day without cheesecake lollipops - one of my all time favorites?



I'd share more of what we did, but I'm feeling a bit snackely and might need to do a bit more product sampling. Can you blame me?


In the meantime, you can see more pictures here or on Chef Tess's Blog.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chef Tess said...

I am the village idiot of chocolate dipping! Thanks. I love being a fool!! It keeps me young!...at heart anyway!

12/09/2008 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home